Managers field countless requests and responsibilities in a day. Guiding a team to remain on-schedule while keeping a proactive eye on potential roadblocks takes a huge effort—one that requires superpowers. This ebook for engineering managers aims to supercharge the way you approach two foundational areas: your people and your process.
This guide includes:
- Guidance on transitioning from a developer role to a manager role
- Ways to practice empathy-driven leadership while remote
- Theoretical and practical insights about burnout recovery
- Agile-conscious approaches to sprint planning and retrospectives
- Words of wisdom from seasoned tech leaders