Despite more meetings, more emails, and more challenges, engineering teams are achieving more than ever in 2020.
This was the main takeaway from a recent survey where we partnered with Wakefield research to ask 250 engineering managers about their teams’ experiences since shelter-in-place orders took effect.
Download to learn more survey takeaways:
- What are the top “time sucks” faced by engineers today?
- Who’s to blame: meetings or emails?
- On what issue do 96% of managers agree?
- What should be the top priority in 2021?
- Beyond the data, how do we cope?